Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 23 September 2021
Council of Governors election results 2021
Story posted/last updated: 29 June 2021
The Trust gives notice that the following have been elected to the Council of Governors of the University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust:
- Gerry Moynihan - Birmingham Heartlands
- Sandra Haynes - Birmingham South West
- Sukhdev Singh - Birmingham West
- Maureen Haycock - Quinton, Halesowen & Southwest
- Kath Bell - Rest of England and Wales
- Anne McGeever - Solihull & Meriden
- Stan Baldwin - Solihull & Meriden
- Janet Cairns - Sutton Coldfield North
- Derek Hoey - Tamworth
Full details of vote turnout can be found in the Electoral Reform Services voting report which is available from the "Downloads" section.
Information about travelling to, staying at and getting around the hospital.
Jobs at UHB
A great place to work. Learn why.
Subscribe to our news feed